Saturday, March 28, 2009

Loving my Etsy purchase

I was 'wandering around' blogland last evening after sushi and had a look at Lorelei's blog (something I do often) based on these,



I decided to go have a look at the Etsy shop and then I found this!



It was her entry into Scarlett Lanson's Use the Muse and I loved it when I saw it in the 'big reveal' and then there it was all pretty and pink and bronze and it was for sale. Well it's not any longer, it's mine now and I love it. Lorelei has a great design sense and puts together many wonderful combinations. Me, I use little seed beads and I weave, but I love the eclectic style that others bring to their jewelry. Can't wait to wear it. Pppssst, I didn't buy the earrings, you might want to go have a look quick, they're real pretty.

I saw many other amazing designs while scrolling through the big reveal including Andrew Thornton's winning design and Compass Rose from my friend Susan Blessinger and Spring has Sprung by Katie Nelson and....well just go have a look. And I may just be inspired to enter the next 'bead the muse' Because some how in the future I am always going to have great gobs of time available.

3 comments:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Yummy. Can't believe you didn't buy the earrings...

coolmoon said...

The Beader's Muse contest was fun! (my entry was "Scarlett in Chains") But yikes! If you enter the next one - we won't stand a chance! :) Your work is outstanding, which is what makes you one of the biggies in our field. I for one, bow to the master. I look forward to the next Beader's Muse contest, and to
"competing" with you!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Marcia, You're such a doll. Thanks for mentioning my shop and your recent splurge! :)