Thursday, September 17, 2009

Black and White

My newest color way complimenting Heather Trimlett beads.



Last night Heather delivered 18 sets of 4 colorways to be made up into kits for Miami and Dallas venues! Ringlets are a satisfying little bit of beadwork. Just the way I like it, not too hard, endlessly changeable and fun to wear. It's always fun to see what variations others come up with so I look forward to teaching these 3 times this fall! They will have their Bellevue debut as well at Quiltworks Northwest.

3 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

This collaboration with Heather is one of my favorite things that you do. Who could not love a beaded ring? Or a Heather wheelie?

susanc said...

Love it! I was fortunate enough to be able to be taught by Heather (along with my SIL and others) back in 1994 up at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. It was a great experience and one I will always remember. I love that the two of you are collaborating - yay!!!

Lexi Schwartz said...

Are you sure you have enough for Dallas??? Remember our hair and our buying habits