Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Miami!

Next up, Miami! I've been waiting a long time to come to Miami. Seems like Lynn and I had a date a year or so ago that somehow didn't work out and this one has been on the calendar for quite some time...and finally it's here.


Ringlets


and Urchins.....



Know what they have in Miami, they have Publix grocery stores, and Publix just happens to make an excellent key lime pie! Mark is a connoisseur of key lime pies and he deems it right at the top of the list. Too bad he's not coming and I don't think bringing a pie home to him is practical. But I'll be sure to share the details with him.

So it's Miami and it's my birthday weekend. I suspect it's going to be fun. The PC is not going along this trip.....so you'll have a few iphone posts to keep you amused until Tuesday. See you then!

7 comments:

Vintage Blue Studio said...

I was in Miami this summer and had a great time. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary there. I hope you enjoy! And have some pie for me!

Mari said...

those ringlets are gorgeous!!! and the lampwork beads... who was the designer of those gorgeous beads??

Mari said...

those ringlets are gorgeous!!! and the lampwork beads... who was the designer of those gorgeous beads??

a2susan said...

Happy Birthday Marcia! I'm sure you'll be celebrating with a slice or two of key lime pie. When we lived in Florida Publix was our favorite market - and they even had people who would bag for you and take your groceries to the car, a huge blessing when I also had young children.

Enjoy everything!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Marcia! I love your ringlets, they are one of my favourite of your designs. I hope you pay a visit to teach over in the UK someday!

Pepita said...

Happy B(ea)day:-)

coolmoon said...

I KNEW there was a reason I liked you - besides the wonderful beads of course! Another fellow Libra - creative, balanced, a love of all things beautiful....my 50th birthday is the 17th - and I'll be celebrating it in Florida with my parents. They love Publix too. They come to Michigan for the Meijer stores - and love Florida for the Publix (among other things!).
Have a great time! And thanks for the heads up on the pie!