Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daunting?

Maybe, but I think I have a plan......I think there are times that working without a plan works, but when there are deadlines involved a plan sure helps. It might be that I deviate from the plan as time goes along, but I need a starting point.

Here are just a few of the rings that the Dallas Bead Society gals made for our collaboration. Each one is a little master piece. I love the addition of the Heather glass as well.




My original idea with these ringlets was to place them on undulating waves of ndebele, but I think seeing them from their edge doesn't do them the justice they deserve.

Then I considered a back drop of black aurelia's but the rings need to be center stage. It was suggested beaded chain, and I considered that as well, and came up with some darn cute chain in the process, but it's a lot of rings and I think being en masse is going to be the best design. So I've laid them out and will be connecting them to one another in what I hope will be a pleasing arrangement.

Now that I have a plan, the rest should be easy!

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

That is going to be a stunner! The colors just shout Summer. How fun to work on a piece like this.

Mikki said...

Ok...I'm intrigued. I'm a-watching and a-waiting to see what happens.

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! All those lovely, happy colors!
Bead Happy!
Michelle

The bad Liz said...

What a wonderful piece of eye candy. The colours are just stunning! It's going to be interesting!

MARITINA said...

Indiscutiblemente eres la reina del color.