Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bead Cruise!

Yes, my life is pretty darn good. One of the things I worried about when 'retiring' from my corporate job, was if I'd still be able to travel. I can certainly put that fear to rest! I get to travel far and wide, including next March's Bead Cruise.This will be my third time and I can't wait. And you shouldn't either. Have you seen this years projects, wow! It is going to be hard to choose between Dallas, Bev, Tracy, Heather and myself! The pieces are all gorgeous.

I get to teach Aurelia, among other things. This piece looks like it belongs on the ocean.



One of the other things I like so much about this cruise, is the number of students who come back every year. It is wonderful to be able to reconnect with so many wonderful friends. I heard a rumor that this year my very own Liz (she's not really my very own, but we've been working together for quite a few years now and I love Liz) will be coming.

I also sleep like a baby when I'm cruising, the ships gentle motion is like a big cradle. And there are so many nooks and crannies on a boat to tuck yourself away and well bead of course. That and tropical destinations, warm weather, cool breezes and well beads of course....It's going to be an incredible amount of fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

E' bellissimo e i colori sono stupendi, proprio i miei preferiti.
Sei incredibilmente BRAVA!!!
Alessandra

The bad Liz said...

I can be your very own Liz - I'm okay with that. Adn it's not a rumour. We signed up on Wednesday. I'm going!

Heather Powers said...

Looking forward to seeing you again Marcia! It's really a tough life - pampered for a week, tropical islands, beads, there's not much more we could ask for!