Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It appears

That tomorrow is most likely the day I will become a Grandma (again, I've had the pleasure before). You might say I'm looking forward to it, being a grandma is pretty darn special. I'm packing at the moment for the drive, making sure we have the camera's (there'll be pictures of course), batteries charged, gas in the car, food for Maya....in life's moments, the birth of a new baby is one of the best. Congratulations to Lucia and Ethan who share such a huge love for one another, and have lots to give to this new little girl.

So if I'm out of touch for a day or two you'll understand, have fun while I'm gone.

2 comments:

StR said...

Oh Mad!
It's a really nice news!! Now will birth not only a baby:)) a new grandma too!!!:))) i wish good health both the for mum and the baby:)))

Terri said...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! And you're right, grandchildren are the best!

Can't wait to see pictures!