Monday, February 14, 2011

Picnik

Seems I'm always late to the party or the Picnik as the case may be. I know my friend Val was going on about Picnik but there wasn't time, then today I'm over at Heather's blog and there it is Picnik, and the ability to make photo collages....and I was hooked....and I definitely don't have time, but I want to play with this!

I'm giving a talk for the Northern California Bead Society and this will be the perfect tool for bringing together some interesting shots.

Here is my 'purple collection'



I can't wait to try my hand at this! But for now, I need to turn my attention to getting ready for fly off tomorrow.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ok, Marcia, sorry, I should have posted a warning about Picnik. Something like this... Warning: Huge Time Suck (But Very Fun Too)
x, Val