Thursday, February 2, 2012

To Bead True Blue

During yesterday's visit to the To Bead True Blue show I again did more visiting then shopping.

One of the highlights was a visit with Paula Best whose current work is whimsical doll faces, adorned with beadwork and feathers, and charms.

here is Paula on the right and Teresa, who from what I can tell is one of those perpetually young people.


Here are the fun displays that Paula uses to display the jewelry, a perfect match to her work.


And one of her uncommon bead necklaces.


Today a visit to Kate's, one more Swarovski class and then more shopping!

3 comments:

gah-broon said...

Ooooh, now I wish I was in Tucson....have fun for me!

Unknown said...

wow! I'd like to be there!
What a beautiful exhibition

Helena de Troya said...

I loved the dísplays and the neckalces!!!!!!!